Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Herbal Cholesterol (1)

Cholesterol is a fatty compound that is naturally produced by the body to form cell membranes together. Cholesterol is a combination of lipids (fats) and steroids. 80% of cholesterol in the body produced by the liver and the remaining 20% comes from food. Foods high in cholesterol is mainly found in animal fats, organ meats, egg yolks, milk, seafood / oysters, dairy products, butter, etc.
Herbal Cholesterol

Cholesterol is a substance that can improve the dietary cholesterol in the blood. But what about the revenue with the need to balance the body in good health. Cholesterol absorbed from the intestine and stored in the liver. Liver can regulate blood cholesterol levels and may be released if required by the body from cholesterol. Cholesterol in the blood transmitted through body fluids should be referred to as soluble proteins to form lipoprotein particles, which can be viewed as a "carrier" (carrier) of cholesterol in the blood to be packed.

LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol this type of dangerous, so often referred to as bad cholesterol. High levels of LDL cholesterol can lead to deposition of cholesterol in the blood vessels. HDL cholesterol (high density lipoprotein) is not dangerous because it removes excess cholesterol in the arteries back to the liver for processing and disposal. HDL prevents cholesterol deposits in the arteries and protects blood vessels from the process of atherosclerosis (the formation of blockages in blood vessel walls).

Too much LDL cholesterol in blood vessel walls, for deposits resulted in the narrowing and hardening of the arteries, or atherosclerosis as (plaque build up in artery walls). If the narrowing and hardening is hard enough, then the blood supply to the heart muscle is not enough, and it is a pain or chest pain such as angina pectoris, and if he continues to lead the death of heart muscle tissue is called myocardial infarction, and if this is widespread, it heart failure is a condition that causes mentioned. If this blockage of blood vessels penetrates into the brain, it will be a stroke. And "here, that LDL cholesterol should contribute (top) and negative effects on health are always checked several herbal medicines to lower bad cholesterol.

No comments:

Post a Comment