Sunday, November 15, 2015

Traditional Medicine

Traditional medicine is a medicine made from natural ingredients traditionally. This drug is a prescription based ancestors or have existed since time immemorial. These drugs are still many made or used to treat various diseases. The existence of traditional medicines or often referred to as herbal medicine is still quite high. This herbal medicine is still widely used because it has advantages over drugs from a medical. The drug is made from natural ingredients that are safe to use. Unlike medical drugs that have a risk to your health.

Traditional Medicine


The efficacy of herbal medicine has been proven thousands of years ago. However, for reasons of lack of practical, herbal remedies ultimately less attractive to the public. Moreover, along with increasing physician and health centers always judge a variety of diseases from the medical side, the drugs made from chemicals increasingly popular use.

Many people who depend recovery in modern medicine, which in turn only made the dependence on modern medicine. As more and more taking chemical drugs, then most likely there are several negative effects that the longer it will ruin himself.

Therefore, it is advisable for those who are suffering from the disease to seek alternative medicine, the herbal medicine. Some plants that have efficacy as a medicine is Ginger, Curcuma Roxb xanthorhiza, Clerodendrum calamitosum, Andrographis paniculata Ness, Centella Asiatica, Sonchus arvensis, and Phaleria macrocarpa.

5 comments:

  1. The beauty of the words is that the same words can be used in a variety of ways to provide a different and unique meaning. You possess the nice and quite impressive style of writings that has touched my heart and soul. I shall come again to soothe my knowledge and skills thirst. For More Information Visit Us: famous hakeem in lahore

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog provides the definite and authentic information. I truly prefer your style and your authenticity has made up my mind to come again and read the blog to increase my knowledge. Great Information. Really Thankful to you for sharing it.
    For More Infor Click This: herbal company

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your writing style and support you to produce something new and really indulging like this. I promise to come again to overcome my thirst for knowledge and skills. For More Info: best hakeem in lahore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I produce a very good article… but what can I say… I done. For More info: hakeem online

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog provides the definite and authentic information. I truly prefer your style and your authenticity has made up my mind to come again and read the blog to increase my knowledge.
    For More Information Visit Us: herbs shop

    ReplyDelete